The construction manager shall be experienced in oil & gas projects including refineries, LNG, LPG, Petrochemical and power plants and shall be responsible for:
- Planning, Management and Coordinating of all activities associated with the Fabrication, Construction, installation and commissioning of projects in both oil & gas and industrial sectors.
- Drawing up sound mobilization schedule consistent with the overall philosophy for the project construction execution plan.
- Drawing up construction work methods and procedures. Development of fabrication drawings and distribution to various departments for approval.
- Working with project manager and quality Control manager to formulate quality control activities for projects.
- Carrying out as-built drawings and work with project manager in project close-out documentation.
- Drawing up project schedules for Project team approval.
- Technical and commercial tender preparations, carried out cost estimation for project activities in collaboration with cost Engineers.
- Active liaison among various groups in projects, including engineering Construction and installation contractors, operations and local communities working with community liaison officer.
- Development, implementation and ensuring adherence to corporate project environmental and safety management programs.
- Liaised with the Project Manager and Logistic team in order to reduce interface problems.
- Monitoring and reviewing progress made and revised activity schedule to recover lost times if any.
- Directing and Coordinating the work activities through all construction phases.
- Participating in the various audit programs – Quality, HSE etc.
- Raising Engineering queries, clarifications ,Non-conformances and made sure non-conformances were closed out.
- Prepared Pre-commissioning & Commissioning Manuals for approval by project team lead.
Job Category: Engineering Oil & Gas
Job Type: Contract
Job Location: Port Harcourt (Nigeria)