Company: Baker Hughes
Skills: Field Service Tech, Pipeline Operator
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Stafford, Texas, United States
Field Operator – Pipeline
Be part of a successful team!
Become part of a global leader in inspection and engineering services.
About The Team
Quest Integrity, a Baker Hughes company, is a global leader in assessing the reliability of critical assets for the energy and process industries. Quest Integrity employs leading-edge technology and subject matter expertise to help companies improve the uptime, performance and longevity of their assets.
Partner with the best
As a Field Operator-Pipeline you will travel to client locations to conduct service operations on client pipelines. You will be working with a team to complete Pigging operations to conduct various maintenance operations.
As a Field Operator-Pipeline, you will be responsible for:
- Launching pigs and tracking, project management, project supervising, attending operator’s meetings, receiving a pig, locating a stuck pig, and cleaning pipelines.
- Writing field reports, holding and coordinating safety meetings, safety permits, managing and maintaining company equipment.
- Performing equipment maintenance and general shop upkeep.
- Traveling to client locations for operations as needed Domestic and International
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have a Bachelor’s degree or a high school diploma/GED
- Have experience working as a pipeline technician is preferred.
- Be able to operate a laptop computer proficiently to receive and dispatch emails and to operate an Excel spreadsheet.
- Possess experience being a part of technical projects with crews.
- Be able to travel upwards of 70% of the time during peak periods.
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
Please talk to us about the specific working patterns available when you apply.
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
Comprehensive private medical care options
Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
Tailored financial programs
Additional elected or voluntary benefits
We are an energy technology company that provides solutions to energy and industrial customers worldwide. Built on a century of experience and conducting business in over 120 countries, our innovative technologies and services are taking energy forward – making it safer, cleaner and more efficient for people and the planet.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let’s come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.