LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking an Electronics Technician with experience performing electrical and avionics related repair to aircraft components for an opportunity in Atlanta, GA.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assemble mechanical components related to aircraft hydraulics and pneumatics.
- Needs to be familiar with a variety of the field’s concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Performs a variety of complicated tasks.
- Understand, write, and read English and a knowledge of basic math.
- Dexterity with hand tools.
- Test, Troubleshoot, Repair and calibrate units, using schematics diagrams, Component Maintenance Manuals (CMMs) and other documents such as modifications and customer EO’S
Qualifications and requirements:
- 2+ years of mechanical assembly and repair experience in the field or related area.
- Must possess the ability to follow written instructions from technical manuals and other documents.
- Must read and work with atlas programs
- Must possess the ability to troubleshoot, calibrate and repair units, using schematics diagrams, Component Maintenance Manuals (CMMs) and other documents.
- A & P preferable but not mandatory
- Must possess the ability to work with little or no supervision.
- Must be willing to work any shift.
- Must be willing to work overtime (as requested).
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Must have reliable transportation to and from the job site.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match. Plus, you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Clubon your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you’ve found an employer that can take you to new heights.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $22.00 – $25.00 per hour
- Health insurance
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Atlanta, GA: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Driver’s License (Preferred)
Willingness to travel:
- 25% (Preferred)
Work Location: In person