Skills: Marketing, Instrument & Controls Engineer
Experience: 2 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Houston, Texas, United States
Nabors is a leading provider of advanced technology for the energy industry. With operations in about 20 countries, Nabors has established a global network of people, technology and equipment to deploy solutions that deliver safe, efficient and responsible hydrocarbon production. By leveraging its core competencies, particularly in drilling, engineering, automation, data science and manufacturing, Nabors aims to innovate the future of energy and enable the transition to a lower carbon world.
Nabors is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants and prohibiting discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, religion, age, color, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This applies to all terms and conditions of employment including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training. To learn more about our Fair Employment practices, please refer to the Nabors Code of Conduct.
As a Product Marketing Specialist, you will report to the Marketing Manager for Nabors Drilling and Nabors Drilling Solutions (NDS), supporting the growth of the business by promoting products and services to existing and prospective customers through integrated marketing campaigns. This role will also include market research, data analyses and content development.
The candidate will help promote Nabors’ rig fleet and the people and transformative technologies that differentiate us from our peers and make us the global driller of choice.
Primary focus areas include, but are not limited to:
RigCLOUD, a subsidiary of Nabors, is an open platform for digital operations in the oilfield, providing advanced rig instrumentation, analytics and automation applications to a global customer base. RigCLOUD hosts a wide variety of drilling applications on the cloud and at the rigsite through high-end edge computing.
The candidate would help plan and execute marketing efforts for RigCLOUD, working in close collaboration with the business, subject matter experts and brand team.
Nabors is the global leader in drilling automation, having built and deployed the world’s first fully automated land rig in 2021 and fully automated an existing high-spec land rig in 2022. Our performance drilling offerings and Smart Suite of drilling automation solutions are engineered to consistently and safely produce superior results for Nabors and non-Nabors rigs.
The candidate would help support marketing efforts for our ecosystem of drilling automation and performance tools, working in close collaboration with Nabors stakeholders as well as any third-party customers to grow and sustain sales of our solutions.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop strong relationships and collaborate with the sales team, product line managers, executives and customers.
- Draft, propose and support the execution of integrated marketing programs, including social media, earned media, sponsorships, events, and advertising.
- Plan and manage social media calendars and paid targeting campaigns.
- Create and maintain an inventory of marketing brochures, case studies, presentations and other content.
- Perform data analyses and data entry to support sales and marketing projects.
- Design and conduct global customer surveys.
- Maintain an events calendar, secure speaking opportunities, and help prepare executives.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent time management and planning/forecasting skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel; experience with Salesforce.
- Experience managing websites and social media – primarily, LinkedIn and Twitter.
- Ability to travel; <10% of the year.
- 1-3 years’ of marketing experience
- BS/BA in Marketing or a related field of study; advanced degree preferred.
- Knowledge of Oil & Gas Equipment, Digital, Automation and/or the Energy Industry is a plus.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS / WORKING CONDITIONS
- Office Environment