This role is responsible for maintaining the various site locations which include the following below:
– Cleaning and maintaining the grounds
– Trash/Recycling pick up and disposal
– General housekeeping items of shared spaces
– Other duties as assigned by the Site Supervisor
– Comfortable and able to lift 30 to 50 plus pounds and work in an outdoor environment
Start Date: Monday, August 7th, 2023 – Temporary labor for two weeks with the possibility to extend.
Hours of the shift: 8 hour shifts 8:00 AM CST – 4:00 PM CST
Address of Facility: We have 5 different site locations that you will need to be able to commute to as assigned for various tasks which are primarily located in McCamey, TX (Upton County). For immediate consideration, apply now!